Friday, February 19, 2016

Food Network Kitchen Messes

I'm not embarrassed to say I'm a messy cook.  I keep trying to act like I'm Ree Drummond from The Pioneer Woman or Trisha Yearwood from her show but lets get real....Make one meal with dessert included can be messy and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all part of the fun in the kitchen.....so cheers to my fellow Food Network women who make it look effortless.  I am determined to figure that they also have a clean up crew and someone who goes to the grocery store for them as well.  One hour isn't enough time to make the meal and appear as though the kitchen stays spotless.....

Here's to so many more meals and cakes to be made....Did I mention I'm on German Chocolate Cake #2....I think I will perfect a "heavy" frosting on my third or fourth try....I'm so lucky to have someone who is more than willing to try out my experimental cakes. I wonder what he will do when I perfect the frosting and don't need to further my perfection on coconut frosting LOL











No comments:

Post a Comment